Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4 Blokes Starting A Blog

Hi, dudes and dudettes

We are four guys volunteering in Serres. You wonder where it is? It's in the north of Greece, only 80 km from Thessaloniki in Makedonia. We thought that we should introduce ourselves...

Daniel: Hey I'm Daniel from Cologne, Germany. I'm twenty years old and I'm here since the first of October. I'm looking forward to have six amazing months working creatively and getting to know Greece as I couldn't if I was a tourist. I like to read and to doing sports as swimming and running. See you when I post my first blog :oD

Marcus: Hi everybody, I'm Marcus. I'm 18 years old (The baby of the group) and I come from South West Wales. I will be here in Serres until the 2nd of April 2009 and I'm sure I'll have a great time. Sorry, I can't blog much now I need to prepare for a Radio Spot!

Alessandro: Yo homies! I'm Alessandro from Sweden. I was born on Sicilly in Italy, thats why I don't have a swedish name. I'm 21 years old and I love playing music and singing. Other passions in my life are fooball(soccer), food, beer and more food and beer. I came to Serres in the 1st of October and will be staying here til the 1st of April, unless it's too much fun and I will get an extension ;P. I hope that you will enjoy our blog and maybe even learn something about volunteering wilst you read it.

Peace out!

P.S I'm not a fat alcoholic! Food and beer is just a passion of mine.

Tobias: Hi mandudes and girldudes. I'm Toby from Sweden. 22 years old in the body, 12 in the head :P My interests are music, beer, piercings and other stuff that can make me look worse than I allready do ;P I'm here until 1st of March, but I'm trying to find out how too get some extention. I've been here for one and a half month now, but it feels like 3 weeks...
I will try to write here as much as possible, and I'll try to stay serious.. but I can't promise anything.


Okey! So there we go. Into the world of Blogging. We hope that you will be satisfied with us. We'll try to update this "thingy-dingy" as often as we can.

So see you later, dudes and dudettes.

Peace

/Al, Dany, Marcus & Toby

No comments: